Every cam girl loves a nice compliment, but giving one is easier said than done. You have to get the tone just right, or else someone might take your compliment the wrong way. The key? Say something you honestly believe to be true, and then deliver your compliment in a sincere tone of voice. Your genuine warmth will not go unnoticed, and you just might make her day.
- Find something you genuinely like about the person. It’s obvious enough to pick the first thing you notice about someone and compliment it. You could say “I like your top” or “Nice hair color” to just about anyone, but a good compliment goes deeper. Take a moment and think about what you really like about the person before you say anything. Your compliment will be accepted if it’s clear you really mean what you say
- Compliment someone’s point of pride. A compliment will feel more special when it’s clear you’ve mentioned something that really implies to the person you’re talking to. For instance, if your mother-in-law pays a lot of time refining her beautiful flower garden, you could commend her on her excellent eye for color. Charming someone on what they’re really good at is a sure way to bring a smile to his or her face every time.
- Say something that isn’t apparent. Another good tactic when it comes to giving genuine compliments is to pick out something that most people wouldn’t notice, something that shows you’re really paying attention to the person. Non-obvious compliments are the kind that people remember and cherish for the rest of their lives.
- Don’t compliment everyone the same exact way. If you tell most people you see “I like your dress” or something similar, the end result will be that the people you compliment won’t seem very special. Complimenting people on their particular positive characteristics goes a lot further. If you find yourself giving the same superficial compliments a lot, pause and think a little longer before expressing yourself next time. Come up with something genuine to say, or don’t say anything at all.
- More about giving compliments read here
The power of honesty is almost equal to a sincere compliment, you will notice that being open and honest on any topic can be seen as a complimenting constructive way of seeing things, and that might make the person more receptive to your words! We will, maybe not needed, put some more information that can help you to experience a real honest conversation without deception and being manipulative.
- Create space.
Few emotionally rewarding conversations start with “We need to talk.” If you want to relate more deeply with another person or share your own thoughts and feelings, think in terms of creating space — both physical and emotional — where real discussions can transpire naturally.
- Talk with, not about.
Sometimes we need to talk about other people. It’s good to catch up on family news, and it can be important to relay the details of a mutual friend’s illness or a spouse’s new job. But one of the easiest ways to avoid discussing our lives, our hearts, and our values is to focus on people who are not present.
- Speak from your heart.
We can talk about our favorite subjects all day: gardening or football, theology or furniture making, politics or rodeos. We can conceal ourselves behind our pet topics, too, never delving deeper into why and how such things might touch our lives in meaningful ways.
- Listen from your heart.
The conversation is a two-way street, and just as you must be bold enough to tell your own stories and express your own concerns, you must also be receptive enough to listen to another person’s stories and concerns.
- Let go of outcomes.
Even if the only thing you want from a conversation with another person is a deeper connection, you may not get it. Insisting on such an outcome when the person is not interested or emotionally ready isn’t just ineffective; it’s unkind.
This post has been created by a cam girl who wanted to express her emotions and experiences with you, she made a helpful post that anyone can read and hopes it will bring additional value to your live cam experiences on Live Sex Mate.